We have now partnered with another financial lending institution that seems to be a good avenue for those needing a loan for our program. Their name is American Healthcare Lending. Please follow their link below to find out more information and/or continue the process of acquiring a loan for our program.
Prosper HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 applicants serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy application process
- 100% Confidential
We have compiled a list of resources that prospective students and/or mentors may find helpful. If you have been directed to this page and you cannot find the information you were looking for, please email us HERE.
- Future Men, by Douglas Wilson
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart, by Tedd Tripp
- Thoughts for Young Men, by J.C. Ryle
- When Good Kids Make Bad Choices, by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- To Train Up a Child, by Michael Pearl
- Counseling: How to Counsel Biblically, by John MacArthur
- Fundamentals of the Faith, by John MacArthur
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands, by Paul David Tripp
- Men Counseling Men, (especially ch. 13 & 14) by John D. Street and John MacArthur
- Child Training Tips: What I Wish I Knew When My Children Were Young, by Reb Bradley
- Parenting: 14 Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family, by Paul David Tripp